2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

If you had applied for the Built-To-Order (BTO) flat under the Public Scheme or Fiancé/Fiancee Scheme and then renounce your Permanent Residency, your application may be considered null and void. You and your wife may have to return the flat to HDB.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru
Ling CK

It is better you put your inquiry to HDB direct. There are quite a lot of implications. Submit your request via the link below:

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.