3 Answers

CK Ang
Hi Isabelle,
I can try to collect the comm from landlord. Please send me your requirements for me to do the best match for you.

To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good evening Isabelle,

Normally each party (landlord or tenant) will pay their representative if they have one to represent them.

If you are not keen to pay commission to your representative, it will best that you liaise with the landlord's agent directly.

Btw currently I have a 3rm flat in bukit panjang. Asking $1.9k for a partial furnished unit with white goods. I am taking commission from my landlord. If you are keen, feel free to contact me. Cheers!


Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W):www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More


John Tan 奕欣
Hi there!

It's up to you to discuss with the agent for any fee payable.

Hope this helps!

John Tan YS
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
+65 9633 8431 Read More