4 Answers

D. Kumar
Hi Mr Rishabh Ji,

Thank you for your query!
You are eligible to purchase a resale EC or private condominium. The options very much are determined by your finances for the purchase- and based on that info and your requirements I can furnish you with a feasibility plan , in line with your requirements, with potential appreciation in mind.

If you engage an agent to work specifically for you - you will not have to pay any fees (private property no fees) and at the same time be spared from hassles of the transaction from trawling through hundred of listings , to financial calculations to negotiation and more. It's more than picking properties off property guru. Should you decide to work closely with a specialist of your choice for further advise and assistance , please do contact me for a customised discussion session to value add your portfolio.

Please visit my website : www.kumarrai.com for all the up to date awards, testimonials and accolades. Thank you very much!

D Kumar
+65 96659926
ERA Associate Division Director
#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014/5/6/7

ERA 2015 Q1 Top Achievers (Top1%)
ERA Top Achievers 2013-2017
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014-2017 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group
Overall Top 100 achievers 2014-2017 Read More


Ling CK
Hi Mr Rishabh,

With current residence status, you are allowed to purchase any private property including:
(a) EC passed MOP
(b) Private condo and apartment

In any property purchasing, planning is the most crucial as without this, there are too many variable and things might get out of hands.
(1) Your budget: Determine and confirmed how much you have and able to loan.
(2) Ownership: With your PR status, you only need to fork out 5% ABSD. If include your spouse, you will have to fork out 20% ABSD.
Are you able to finance the property alone or you need your spouse name included in the ownership?
(3) Location: Which region, accessible to public transport
(4) Size: Is the size in mind feasible, inline with budget?
(5) lease type: what lease type; FH, 999 yrs, 99 yrs?
(6) Conditions: Are you prepare to fork out additional to remake a run-down unit or prefer minimum redo.

Once you are able to determine the above and sure what had tabulated are accurate and correct. You are ready for your home search.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More


Gavin Ng
Hi Rishabh Ranjan

You may buy a private property. EC is considered private property and is not subjected to HDB rule after 5 years,

The budget is key to your planning and purchase.

You may write to gavin.ng@orangetee.com and we will help you with an estimation of your financial cash flow.


Gavin Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Rishabh,

You are eligible to solely purchase a resale EC that is at least 5 years old to 10 years old. Foreigner are not eligible to purchase such resale EC yet, you can only purchase with your wife if resale EC has privatised.

Alternatively, you guys can look at private property like condo, apartments or even landed in Sentosa.

Hope my sharing aids in clearing your doubts.

May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?

"Your Freehold Ally, Leasehold Tactician"

YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com
(FB): www.facebook.com/yttanassetprogessor


Platinum achiever (Clock $100k commission within 1 month) August 2017(Propnex)
Top Individual Achiever August 2017(Powerful Negotiators Group)
Top Private Property Transactors January 2017 (Propnex)

Find out your property value for FREE on a monthly basis. Simply sign up by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More