2 Answers

Hi Win Shen,

1) Only an SC that reaches 35 can buy under Single Scheme.
2) SPR must buy under Public or Fiance/fiancee scheme, both schemes need one more family-related party. Note that sibling + sibling also cannot be considered as a family nucleus.
3) You are not supposed to own any property locally or overseas. You will have to transfer it to your parents or sell it off whichever suits.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
Hi Win Shen,

Only Singapore Citizen 35 years old and above eligible to buy HDB under Single Scheme
SPR married couple eligible to buy resale HDB if both husband and wife has hold PR for minimum 3 years

Alternatively you can consider buying private property instead
How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?

I will be glad to assist
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508  or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508 
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More