3 Answers

Shawn Yim

Great to know that you owned an EC. Whenever meet 5 years MOP, you may purchase another private residential without need to dispose off your current EC.

Should you have any queries, feel free to contact me at my mobile no. I would gladly be of a service to you.
Good day ahead!

Shawn Yim
CEA Reg. No: R049796J
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
HP: 9695 4627
Email: sean_5832@yahoo.com Read More


Ivan Ng

You have to meet your 5 years MOP before you can purchase your next one or sell your current property. Thanks and hope to have the opportunity to work with in the future.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/clientreviews/
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

You will need to fulfill the 5-year MOP period before you can buy another residential property.

However, come 2019 when you meet your MOP, you need not sell off this property to buy another property. You can just proceed to buy a second property at that point in time.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More