1 Answer

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Jean,

Only salespeople who had subscribed to PropertyGuru are allowed to post their advertisement here.

If you are looking at selling your property yourself, you may choose to use free property websites, Classified, etc.

I will like to provide my services to you if you are keen.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
ECG Property
M: (+65) 9111 5171
E: yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More