1 Answer

J.A. Goh 吴永益

This website is mainly for real estate agents. You can only place an advertisement here if you subscript to this website.

If you have a unit for rent or sell, I can help you advertise it through:

There will be no charges to place an ads in that webpage. Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion, if you still have further questions. Alternatively, we can also meet up to discuss at your convenient time and place.

Thank you & Best Regards
HP: 9639 0350
ERA Senior Marketing Director
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg Read More