4 Answers

Hi, the proceed amount will be based on the final judgement order given to you during the divorce and when the unit is sold, it will usually follow the court order direction.

If you are currently or planning to find a property agent, I can assist.

If you are interested in prices of houses in your neighbourhood, you may visit this website to find out more or contact me .


If you are currently planning to go on a property journey selling/buying/renting/investing, I can be of assistance. Do feel free to reach out to me for more queries and assistance.

Landon Chew
97 39 60 40
landonchew@email.com Read More
Here's what you can do:

Resolve the Splitting of Proceeds with your Ex-Husband:

This is the most crucial step. You need a clear agreement on how the cash proceeds will be divided (e.g., 50/50, a specific amount).
Ideally, this agreement should be formalized through a legal document like:
A Separation Agreement outlining asset division.
A court order if the division was part of the divorce settlement.
Contact HDB (if needed):

Once you have a written agreement on the split, you can contact HDB to update ownership details (if applicable) and facilitate the transfer of your share of the proceeds. Here's how HDB might be involved:
If you were the sole owner and want to add your ex-husband as a co-owner: This would require an application and may not be your desired course of action.
If you were co-owners and want to remove your ex-husband's name: HDB can help with the transfer process once you provide the legal agreement outlining the division of proceeds.
Here's what NOT to write to HDB about:

Don't request HDB to mediate the division of proceeds with your ex-husband.
Don't ask them to withhold funds from your ex-husband.

Focus your communication with HDB on the transfer process and updating ownership details (if applicable) based on your legal agreement.
It's best to involve a lawyer to ensure your agreement is legally sound and to guide you through any communication with HDB.

HDB Contact Us: https://www.hdb.gov.sg/

"If you need more assistance with property matters:

like renting / selling, buying / or investing, I'm here to help!

WhatsApp me at: ABLE Toh>>9856 9255 or through this link.:https://wa.me/6598569255

(Unfortunately, this platform doesn't allow direct contact, but you can easily reach me )

You can check out my reviews here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/able-s-k-toh-61591.

For buyers, I offer solutions for sourcing resale and new private homes at no charge.

I can connect you with reputable bankers for private housing loans free of charge and with no obligation.

I also have partners to assist with mortgage home insurance matters.

Let's seal this affinity by technology; please PM me your contact for assistance with your real estate needs. So, I believe in Affinity (Chinese word: 缘份) :), let's SEAL this AFFINITY Not by blood but by Technology > Please PM, Private Message your contact so that I CAN BE (EXTRA) PAIR OF HANDS / BRAIN and LEGS to Assist you NOW or FUTURE REAL ESTATE NEEDS!

*** You can reach me at my Singapore mobile: (+65)>>9856 9255>> or email me at Able.selling@gmail.com.

From: ABLE Toh- Your Property ASSISTANT :)

“ i am ABLE to Help As Much As You are ABLE To PM (Private Message) me ”


I would be most glad to assist you further and pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead.

Aaron Chong
 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More
What do you mean? You are looking to purchase another HDB with HDB loan thus you need to use 50% of cash proceeds from last HDB sold to finance your existing purchase and you are checking if you can appeal to HDB against so? Read More