4 Answers

Hi Helen,

Good day to you.

Unfortunately you cannot do so unless your Husband sells of the Condo and wait out for a 30mth period. Then both can apply for the 2nd BTO.

Feel free to contact me so that we can assess your situation in detail. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Kelvin Tay
Associate Group Director | Propnex Singapore

BSc Business Analytics
Dip. Building & Real Estate Management

https://www.facebook.com/KelvintayProperty/ Read More
Hi Helen,

I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead. By the way, nope you can’t.

Aaron Chong
 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More

1) You are not able to apply BTO alone without your husband under marriage status.
2) Since your husband owns private property. There is a waiting period of 30 months after selling this private property before both of you are eligible to apply for BTO.
3) It is better you speak to any one of us to let us know what is your main conern and objective that raise your query over this.
4) So that we could propose some suggestion for your consideration before you make any drastic action.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Mdm,

In order for you to qualify to apply for a BTO as a second-timer, your Husband will need to sell off his private condo, then wait-out a period of 30 months. After the 30 months, you will be able to apply for the BTO, provided your combined household income does not exceed $14k.

This means that you will probably need to rent a place for at least the next 8-9 years (2.5 years wait out plus 6+ years of flat construction), before you are able to shift into your new BTO flat. Do take note that resale levy is applicable for second subsidized housing.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More