3 Answers

Hi Ms Chia,

You can apply to rent out your whole unit if your HDB 4room flat had reach the minimum occupation period(MOP). I would be able to assist you on this portion.

Please feel free to contact me or we can also meet up to discuss further on your rental needs.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Joshua Koh
ERA Realty Network PTE LTD
CEA Reg No: R044856J
HP: 91827557 
EMail: joshuakohyk@gmail.com Read More
Hi Ms Chia,

I am assuming that you have met the MOP for your HDB in order for you to have purchased a condo, therefore you are eligible to rent the HDB out. Application can be done pretty easily for HDB approval and let the professionals do the marketing of the unit for you.

Let me know how I may assist you further.

Should any of your friends or relatives require any assistance or advise for real estate related issues, you may wish to pass on my contacts as listed below to them.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant/District Manager
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565 
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More
YT Tan (陈永达)
Afternoon Ms Chia,

As long as you have fulfilled the minimum occupation period for you HDB flat, it's perfectly fine for you to move into your condo and rent out your HDB property.

If you need assistance in finding the right set of tenants for your rental property, feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon Ms Chia!

Warmest Regards,
District Manager
(M): 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W1): www.yttan.com
(W2): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/
ECG Property Pte Ltd Read More