2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Honglin Qian, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

There are currently 9 units available for rent at King Albert Park Residences (KAP). You may refer to our listing here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-for-rent/at-king-albert-park-residences-kap-21589

You may enquire with the agents marketing the units at King Albert Park Residences (KAP) on your proposed move-in date.

All types of private residential property are subjected to an occupancy cap of six unrelated persons per property. Unrelated persons refer to anyone who is not part of the same family unit. Domestic helpers are considered part of the same family unit. The occupancy cap also applies to tenants who sublet the property.

Do note private residential properties must be rented out for at least three consecutive months.

A landlord is required to check original NRIC or FINS of the tenants and occupiers for forgery and make copies, check photographs on NRICs or FINS against the actual persons to confirm identity and verify the validity of the passes with MOM database and/or ICA database. As an added due diligence, they may also ask for letter of employment from employer. This is to deter illegal immigrants or vice activities. This is required by the Council of Estate Agencies for compliance with the Immigration and Women's Charter.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru
Benjamin Cheong
Hi Honglin,

It depends on which unit you're looking at.
Hope to be able to help you. Feel free to ask me any questions anytime.

Benjamin Cheong