2 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi, it is a case to case basis and you could appeal to HDB to allow you to keep it. If the appeal is not successful, you will have to sell away either the HDB or your private unit.

aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon,

You have to sell either one.

If you decide to keep the HDB, you have to fulfil minimum occupation period of 5 years first before eligible to purchase a private property again.

Hope my explanation helps!

If you need any assistance or advice in your property needs, feel free to contact me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More