1) You have to be a married couple with a minimum of 3 years of holding the same residential status or a parent who is an SC to form a family nucleus.
2) An exception to buy with an SC sibling is under the Orphan scheme.
3) Once you are under any of the above situations you are eligible for an HDB resale flat.
4) Next is regarding your property in Malaysia. If this is a residential property, you will have to dispose of it within 6 months upon key collection.
5) If this is an industrial or commercial property, you may keep it as deem fit.
6) If there are special reasons you are not able to dispose of this residential property in Malaysia after you bought the HDB flat. Ensure you appeal to HDB before proceed with your purchase plan.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636
, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Ling CK 90110636
Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.