1 Answer

Tan Han Wei Leonard
Good day to you Andy,

I understand that you are looking to rent out your whole HDB unit.

As long as one of the owners is a Singapore Citizen, you will be able to let out your whole unit once you have fulfilled MOP.

Should you require assistance with sourcing for suitable tenants, advertising, preparation of tenancy agreements & follow up service, feel free to get in touch with us.

We will be glad to assist.

Await you advice.


Leonard Tan
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
9150 1162 Read More