7 Answers

Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Hi Shayne
Lets get a banker to do a IPA for you first. As for geylang properties, it depends on which side of the properties are you looking at, as some will have difficulty getting loans. If you are looking at purely rental yield purposes, i can also propose some alternative selections to you as well.
You can reach me via 91442664 for a detailed discussion.
Tricia Tan
9144 2664
Propnex Read More


CK Ang
Hi Shayne,
To advise you on the estimated loan, I would need more of your details.
To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More


Ivan Ng

May I have more details to estimate your indicative loan? Thanks and hope to assist further.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
A very good morning to you, investor Shayne!

Based on your current finances, you might be able to afford a $652k property based on the assumptions that you are able to obtain a max 80% bank loan, this is first property purchase and you are a singaporean. This figure might change if you can provide me with more information.

If this is your second property purchase, you will be subject to 7% additional buyer's stamp duty as a Singaporean.

Probably do let me banker advise you on your approval in principle first so you can gauge how much loan can you obtain.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi Mr Chew, first and foremost, I would suggest that you consult a banker first with regards to the loan eligibility and the purchase price to be capped up to if your budget allows. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any banker's contact or any other assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Allan Chong
If you don't own any property now, my recommendation is to get a HDB first. But you can't rent out until you had lived in it for 5 years. If you have a HDB now, and looking for passive income I suggest you get a commercial or industrial property for investment, you need not pay ABSD. You can also use your spouse name to buy the condo, and avoid paying ABSD. For more advise, www.comm1realty.com Read More


Geryl Lim
Hi Shayne,

There could be restrictions in loan eligibility for projects in Geylang vicinity and even if bank does offer loans for such projects, it may not be full 80% loan. Given the restricted funds available in cash and CPF, your choices for investment could be pretty restricted. You may wish to seek alternative investments which allows you attractive returns. Recently there was an article about real estate crowdfunding, therefore your investment actions could be there. Do your due diligence before committing your funds.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Associate Marketing Director
Global Alliance Property (L3010679B)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More