6 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning Gin,

Are you buying an unit for own stay or investment?

If you are buying for investment, there are deductible expenses for rental income:

Hope my sharing aids in your property needs. Do contact me if you need any assistance.

Best regards,

YT Tan
Property Kaki
You dream. I create. We make it happen!

Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner

Mobile: 9111 51 71 (wa.me/6591115171)
Email: yt.tan91115171@gmail.com

Check out my informative website: www.propertykaki.sg

Do follow me on:

IG: instagram.com/propertykaki
FB: https://www.fb.com/propertykaki/
YouTube: https://bit.ly/Youtube_PropertyKaki Read More
Hi, there will only have expenses that has tax relief if the property is an investment property that you are planning to rent out, which has a lists of deductible expenses.

If you are currently planning to go on a property journey selling/buying/renting/investing, I can be of assistance. Do feel free to reach out to me for more queries and assistance.

Landon Chew
landonchew@email.com Read More
Hi, appreciate your sharing. Able to check out on IRAS website for more info.
Looking forward to assist you at 9696 4398  or email me at stewartlim96964398@gmail.com

Stewart-PropNex (Senior Associate Division Director) Read More
In Singapore, renovation expenses and the cost of rebuilding a house generally don't qualify for direct tax relief on your income tax or property tax.
Tax relief is available only for expenses related to investment properties intended for renting out which generally consist of a list of deductible items. Read More