1 Answer

Mike Tay
Dear Julian

You who are not eligible to buy flats from HDB if not for SERS (other than Singles and those who bought their existing flat under NCS) will be offered up to a new 4-room replacement flat or the equivalent of your existing flat type at HDB's subsidised price.

You can refer to following link.



If you, your spouse or essential occupiers of the SERS flat own a private property as at the SERS announcement date, you may retain ownership of the private property as an investment. However, you must continue to stay in the existing flat and the replacement flat after its completion. You may sell the private property at any time during this period.

If you wish to invest in another private property, you may do so only after the expiry of the minimum period of resale of the replacement flat, subject to HDB prevailing policies.

Please call me at (65)-9745-5178 or email miketayse@hsr.com.sg for any clarification.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay (郑树荣)

CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketayse@hsr.com.sg

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G Read More