2 Answers

askguru expert

Thank you for your question!

For your situation, it's best to consult with your local HDB Branch Officer to assist you further.

Best regards,
PropertyGuru Team Read More

I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead. By the way, you may like to clarify this issue with the HDB branch office of your estate. As firstly, in the event of your passing, HDB will need to ascertain the married status of your spouse as both of you are not married in Singapore in the 1st place.

Aaron Chong
 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More