3 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning buyer,

Yes you may but you need to fill up application forms from different banks while the necessary documents will be about the same. IPA should be around the same as they follow the same MAS guidelines nowadays.

Which are your preferred banks so I can ask the respective bankers to advise you on IPA.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More

Definitely but you have to go through the hassle of submitting all the completed forms and supporting documents. Typically the final loan amount is similar, since all Of them follow MAS guidelines. Thanks and hope to assist with your plans further.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More
Dear sir/madam,

In such a scenario, why not engage the services of a mortgage broker instead? They are very focus on home loan packages with the major banks here in Singapore and will definitely be as well verse with the financing of a property.

Let me know if you need a contact to call.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Global Alliance - Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565  /+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More