1 Answer

Jeron Lee
Hi Jaya,

For a SPR to buy a landed property, approval from Land Dealings (Approval) Unit must be obtained.

The property must be for own occupation only and minimum occupation is 3 years. The land area must also be not more than 15,000 sqft.

Best regards,
Jeron Lee
Jones Lang LaSalle Residential Read More