Under the Single Singapore Citizen Scheme, you are eligible to buy a short-lease 2-room Flexi Built-To-Order (BTO) flat in mature towns.
Hope this answers your question.
1) Elderly defined under HDB is the applicant must be at least 55 years old.
2) You may choose any available 2-rm Flexi-lease HDB flat listed under HDB BTO purchase.
3) The condition of purchasing 2-rm Flexi is listed as below:
4) The amount of lease to purchase is determined by your age. The lease chosen must last you to the age of 95 and above.
5) Your household income ceiling is $10,000.
6) You are not eligible for any housing loan.
7) This flat bought is not allowed to sell in the open market.
8) There are no restrictions on where this flat is chosen, it can be in mature and non-mature estates.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.