We value your home as much as you do! Find out the indicative value of your home at http://bit.ly/UrHomeMatters and get monthly update on your home value.
Tenants can visit http://bit.ly/SGExpatRental (Official Rental Requirements - Singapore Expatriates) to indicate your rental requirements.
Thank you for your support in 2016 for the Top Producers Award - https://bit.ly/No1Team
Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/
Pick up knowledge, skills and Real Estate concepts at https://www.facebook.com/RealEstateXcellence/
New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/
My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg
Consultant - Director
Global Alliance Property (L3010679B) - Century 21
CEA Reg R014783H
G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More
As a landlord, the process when tenant decided to end their tenancy are as such:
(1) Confirmed with tenant the exact date of exit.
(2) Notify tenant that you or your agent will bring new tenant to viewing.
(3) Advertise the property
(4) Conduct exit inspection with tenant before they leave, not necessary on the day of leaving. This should be conduct as soon as possible.
(5) Identify any repairs or defects that tenant should make good off, and confirm the date of readiness. Conduct another inspection to ensure everything is in order according to TA.
Ensure tenant conduct all the cleaning as per agreed.
(6) Conduct last inspection on the actual day, if everything is satisfactory, return the deposit to tenant.
Otherwise, you are allowed to hold back the deposit up to 7 or 14 days according to TA and let tenant aware of the things not properly done and cost shall deduct from the deposit.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More