1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Alwin Samuel, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You may approach Sport Singapore which offers a range of sporting facilities for end-users. There are 5 fields/futsal centres that Sport Singapore offers. You may refer to their link here: https://www.sportsingapore.gov.sg/About-Us/Facilities

Alternatively, you may approach the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) here to rent vacant state land through the Temporary Occupation Licence: https://app1.sla.gov.sg/TOL/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2ftol%2f

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More