2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

Private properties must be rented out for at least three consecutive months. However, most landlords prefer signing a 1 or 2-year lease.

You may consider a serviced apartment instead.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Elan Govan
Anything less than 3 months stay in a private residence is ILLEGAL! So, it is wiser to stay in a hotel or serviced apartments.

Cheers! Read More