3 Answers

askguru expert

Thank you for your question!

If you've fulfilled your MOP, you're able to keep your property in Malaysia. As it is an overseas property, no taxes will be incurred once you become a Singaporean.

Best regards,
PropertyGuru Team Read More

- No need so long Malaysia law allows foreigner (in this case singaporean) to own a house in Malaysia
- Overseas property = no tax

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at 85711399  .

Tobias Oei | Huttons
Your Trusted Property Advisor
R064040F | +65857139  9
Download Singapore Business Times Property Supplement March edition 2022 below:
Watch 2022 Singapore Property Market Outlook:
https://bit.ly/2022SingaporePropertyMarketOutlook Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

There is no mandatory requirement for you to sell your Malaysian property if you had already met the 5-year MOP to your HDB flat.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More