1 Answer

Geryl Lim
Hi Denny,

As mentioned by my fellow professionals, this portal is only opened for registered salesperson with CEA who has subscribed the services of propertyguru to advertise their listings.

If I am able to assist you in renting out your apartment, please let me know how I can go about doing it.

Thank you.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More