2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Anonymous, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You can lodge a complaint to the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) by completing this form: https://saml.singpass.gov.sg/spauth/login/eservloginpage?URL=%2FFIM%2Fsps%2FSingpassIDPFed%2Fsaml20%2Flogininitial%3FRequestBinding%3DHTTPArtifact%26ResponseBinding%3DHTTPArtifact%26PartnerId%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.cea.gov.sg%2Fsingpass%2FSAML20%2FArtifactResponder.aspx%26Target%3D14fa6eb7-35c0-492d-b58b-a4062bd5fdf6%26NameIdFormat%3DEmail%26esrvcID%3DCEA_CPD&TAM_OP=login

For further enquiries on how to lodge a complaint, please call CEA's toll-free hotline at 1800 643 2555.

Do note that CEA may inform the agent being investigated of the complaint details as well as the name of the complainant.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, you could do so thru the company of the salesperson as well as CEA.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More