1) Current the available 1+ Study type lowest psf is $2,308 psf
2) Current the available 2 bedroom is $2,415 psf.
3) Current the available 2+Study is $2,405 psf.
4) Since you have been looking around in the market, you properly aware that all loans are subject to TDSR assessment. In other words, only 60% of buyer's income or even lower if they have existing loans such as car loans, etc is allowed to use to service the mortgage loan.
Thus these buyers already went through the fire test imposed by MAS. Thus even during last year where lots of people's income were affected due to the slow down in economic, and all other things that avalanched.
In the resale market, both private and HDB prices had gone up instead of going the other way.
There were no fire sales saw in 2020.
5) If there is any drop out due to whatever reason, the price will not go back to 2018. These units will be released by the developer at the current price.
I had just met a buyer yesterday to discuss this. If you are still waiting for these drop out unit at your budget. My suggestion is it is better you seek another project that matched your budget.
I would be like to assist you in your asset progression if you are comfortable.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.
We do not get notifications if you reply here, hence please contact me directly and I will keep you updated.
Have a nice day!
Mark, your RIGHT choice