1 Answer

Vincent Ong
Hi Diana,

You can form a family nucleus with your mother to purchase a resale flat provided you and the occupant are SC/ SPR.

*If both SPR have to wait 3 years from obtaining SPR status to buy a resales flat.

You have to apply for bank loan if your mother has obtained HDB loan two times. The down payment for bank loan will be 20% (5% cash/ 15% cpf or cash).
Most likely you will need to top up the shortfall in cash.

Feel free to contact me @9745 9959 if you want to find out more on financial planning.

Cheers Read More