4 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

If you had engaged your agent and signed the prescribed CEA Estate Agency Agreement with the agreed commission payable, then you must pay your agent his or her fee. Your agent must also disclose in writing both the fact and quantum of such fee, reward, commission, rebate or other payment from third parties, and obtain your consent in writing first, before he or she is allowed to receive such payment.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, commission and bank referral fee are 2 different issues and are not related.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Daniel .
Both are different type of fees. Agent cannot able to collect from buyer and sellar for same transcation.
Daniel Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

Yes of course, one is a commission for the real estate work done, while the other is a referral fee for recommending a loan to a bank.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More