4 Answers

Jeffrey Heng
Hi Desmond,

Great to hear that you have interest in this business.

In order to become a Real Estate Salesperson (RES), you will need to have 4 'O' Levels and also above 21 years of age. For anyone who doesn't have 4 'O' levels, they will need to take a WPLN test and achieve a level 5. Once you are qualified, then you can proceed to sign up for the RES Course. After finishing the course, you will be given a certificate and with this cert, you can then apply for the RES Exams. Once exams passed, then the last step will be to sign up with an agency and wait for your license.

Maybe if you are free, we can meet up for a coffee session. No worries, there are absolutely no obligations. Just take it as a chit chat session. I can take the chance to share more with you on this industry and also more about myself and how I can mentor you if you if you want to join me in this business. To be honest with you, a mentor is really very important in this business. A mentor who is willing to spend time on you to groom and teach you, will reduce the learning curve for you by a lot.

Looking forward to hear from you soon! Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Heng
Senior Team Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Property Navigators (The #1 Team in ERA for 2009 and 2011)

Mobile : 9858 1322
Email : hengjeffrey@gmail.com
Web : www.jeffreyheng.com
Tony Teo
Simple steps:
1) Join a real estate agency (e.g. Huttons)
2) Register for the Real Estate Salesperson (RES) course
3) Pass the RES exam
4) Apply to the Council of Estate Agents (CEA) for RES licence via your agency

Check out www.HuttonsCareer.com for details - great for newbies!

Tony Teo
Senior Marketing Director & Group Director
Huttons Real Estate Group
Kevin Chung 莊國賢
Dear Desmond

You cannot join an agency without passing the RES Exam. First you should sign up for a RES course. Once you pass the exam, you can submit your application via an agency that you want to join.

Please sms me your email and I'll send you some details on RES courses. I will also highlight to you the better courses.

In our group, we work closely together sharing resources and leads. Most of our new agents were able to close their first deal within their first few weeks. My last 3 new agents all close their first deal within 1st week of getting their license.

DTZ provide refund of $300 towards your CEA fees upon collection of $10k commission within 6 mths. I will work with you closely to help you close your 1st deal as I've helped many others.

If you are passionate about real estates and are willing to move out of your comfort zone, call me at 968 55070 for a one on one meeting.

Your actions determine your success.

Kevin Chung
HP: +65 96855070
Senior Sales Director, DTZ
Founder and Chief Trainer of DARE Investor Network
J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi Desmond,

First you need to have 4 GCE 'O' Level, and then go for RES course and passed the exam. Once you ahve passed the exam, you can join any agency.

You may check http://www.riaschool.com.sg
This is a subsidiary of ERA. We conduct RES course and provide revision for students for exam. Do check out this www.gohjaERA.myweb.sg and I hope that I am able to meet you and give you some info regarding this real estate line. I'm starting a small team and mentoring them. At the same time, can show you around ERA and you will know what we can offer you. No obligation.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion, if you still have further questions.

Thank you & Best Regards
ERA Team Director
HP: 9639 0350
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K