Thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.
Generally speaking, a new launch condo is better if faster capital appreciation is your goal; while a resale condo is better if you’re looking for rental yields.
Hope this answers your question.
Team PropertyGuru Read More
It will be really depend on what it is you are looking for, are you looking for bigger space only or capital appreciation?
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
1) It is like when you asked should you buy a BTO or a resale HDB flat. I'm using this to explain because the idea is similar, almost all SC knows about this/
2) You have to compare the flats in the same estate, if possible in the same area. An older HDB flat is bigger in space. A new BTO is smaller.
3) BTO can expect capital appreciation upon MOP. Resale flat capital appreciation is limited.
4) You can see the actual resale flat unit; breath, see and hear before buying. You only see pictures, maps,s, and floor plans before buying BTO.
5) The lease of a resale flat is lower, BTO flat lease is 99 yrs.
6) So you have to ask what do you want to get out of the condo?
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
That will depend on your objective of the purchase, and your expectations from it.
Unfortunately, without knowing your profile, family needs, plans and expectations, I am not able to advise you at this current juncture.
I believe it's only fair to you that I fully understand your profile first, before I make a recommendation. Let's take this discussion further.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More
If you looking for ultra modern facilities and fittings, then a new launch will suit you. If you are looking for a larger space, a resale condo might fit your needs. It all depends on the location you are looking at and what is available in that vicinity.
Buying a home is for the long term. So, you must like the location. Then, compare what is available there and assess the projects there... both new and old. But, not all old and all new projects are the same. That is where you need professional advice. As a buyer, you do not pay any fees to me. Therefore, as professionals, we offer you the good, and the bad points of each condo and let you make a decision as per your likes and dislikes, needs and wants.
To find more on how I can assist you, do contact me as follows.
Huttons Asia P. L.
90170747 Read More