3 Answers

Catherine PANG
Are you a SPR? check this site for more info www.catherinepang.com
Yian Tay
If you can take the RES test and find a real estate agency that will be willing to hire you and apply work permit or employment pass for you - you will then be able to be a real estate agent.

If you are looking for some work related to Real Estate while working towards getting your licence there could be some area I can assist.

Let me know how I can help.
Yian Tay
ERA Realty Pte Ltd
CEA Regn No - R027190C
Email: yiantay.era@gmail.com
Mobile: 81003493
Catherine PANG
There are bountiful details that are useful to agents and aspiring agents. Especially those going through RES course. It is also relevant to existing agents who have desire to achieve new challenges. Check this site for more information: www.catherinepang.com