Stunning property - great for families
We've stayed in several Singapore condos, and The Interlace was our favorite by far.
- Ideal for nature lovers: It's nestled in a green belt, beside the Hort Park, Mt Faber Park, Henderson Waves, Kent Ridge Park Labrador Park, Gillman Barracks Art Galleries and a lovely colonial bungalow area
- Close to CBD and Vivocity, with a fairly regular shuttle bus
- Facilities: 1 Km jogging track, about 5-8 swimming pools, karaoke rooms, full size basketball court, 2 theaters, cafe, hair salon, grocery store and bakery (apart from the usual tennis courts, function rooms, gym, etc.)
- World famous architecture with a lot of open plazas, courtyards and roof gardens
- Lots of fellow kids for children to play with
- Large units with relatively big bedrooms, a separate kitchen and maid room, unlike several new 3/4 bedroom condo units which are positively tiny in comparison.
- Gym can get crowded in the peak hours (6:30 - 7:30 on weekdays)
- Some units might be in awkward positions (directly facing each other or an office block)
- They charge $50 per use of the function room on top of the usual maintenance fee