Based on H2 2020 Consumer Sentiment Report, we identified 3 important findings that impact your property business:
- 63% of Singaporeans are still hoping for the government to further ease property curbs by lowering the cost of ABSD. This number is highest among middle-aged Singaporeans at 70% and dominated by investors and landlords.
- 55% of Singaporeans are uncertain of property prices in the current COVID-19 climate; with 42% of property buyers becoming more price-sensitive and 82% are willing to compromise on home facilities for a cheaper rate.
- 78% of Singaporeans prefer bank loans over HDB loans when looking for a new home. This preference being distinct among older and high-income earners.
LiveTour enables you to inform property seekers that your listing is available for virtual viewing via video call, allowing you to schedule multiple virtual viewings at one go while keeping yourself and your clients safe.
3 Ways The New LiveTour Gives Your Listings More Exposure
With the new LiveTour feature, agent partners can experience these benefits:
Here’s how LiveTour option will be displayed on your listing.
Nervous about your first virtual viewing? Read How to Run A Successful Virtual Property Tour.
How to Activate LiveTour?
Starting this week, agent partners can active LiveTour in 2 simple steps.
Step 2: Click on your preferred option to update LiveTour feature.
Alternatively, you can update and/or change your pre-selected LiveTour option when you edit your listing. Select your preferred option on the “Available For LiveTour” field as below.
To update LiveTour feature for the first-time, “Available For LiveTour” field will appear at the top.
To change pre-selected LiveTour option, “Available For LiveTour” field will be displayed below Description field.
Need help setting up a LiveTour? Read here.
In these extraordinary times, personal safety is top priority and all of us play an important role to keep our community safe. We strongly recommend you to leverage on digital tools such as LiveTour and Virtual Tours to conduct remote viewings to keep yourself and your clients safe.
However, we understand that sometimes physical viewings cannot be avoided. To help you manage face-to-face viewings with ease, we hope you’ll find our Safe Business Practice Guide useful while we continue to brave the COVID-19 pandemic.
National Day Ad Credits Promotion
In line with celebrating our island’s 55th birthday, agent partners get to purchase Ad Credits for as low as $0.49 each!
- 700 credits at $371 ($0.53 per credit)
- 2,000 credits at $980 ($0.49 per credit)
Contact your dedicated Account Manager now for more details.
PRO TIP: Check out our article on When and Where to Focus Your Listings in August to optimize your marketing activities.
See our full suite of Spring Forward With You offerings here and stay tuned for more exciting updates coming your way!
– PropertyGuru Team