3 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi Iwan, I guess none of us here would be able to give you an answer to that. The best way is to check and confirm with your management office personnel and get them to give you some suggestion or idea too.

9730 8455
Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Iwan,

You should consult your condo MSCT on the type of modification you can do to your unit.

I recently sold a Penthouse in a development that has approved modifications. Do let me know if you're keen to explore this option, as there's another unit for sale.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you and your partner in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty
Silvia Yang
Hi Mr Iwan

You need to consult with MCST on renovation

Or if you think that the open space is a waste of space, maybe you want to consider other layout?
Please contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com for further discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yogisaputra