On top of the normal buyer stamp duty, it will be an additional 5% (ABSD) if it's your 1st property in Singapore.
You may text 9620 0827 for a casual chat. We can share with you the transaction process, timeline and an estimated financial statement for your purchase.
We have helped numerous SPR buying property in Singapore.
Gavin Read More
1. Do you mean buying private property?
2. Do you intend to take loan for your purchase? If yes, Before shortlisting project/unit, I will suggest to check your in principal approval of your loan from banker. I can connect you with reputable banker for this, free of charge and no obligation.
3. For SPR 1st Property Based on $1 mill, and assuming loan is 75%
5% Cash = $50,000
20% Cash/CPF = $200,000
BSD (Cash/CPF) = $24,600
ABSD (Cash/CPF) = $50,000
Legal fee = $2,500 (estimated)
Please contact me at (65) 96608508 and I can share you the breakdown for this calculation including timeline.
4. How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?
I will be glad to assist
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
For a SPR purchasing first property in Singapore, the stamp duty is as follows:
1% on first $180k,
2% on next $180k,
3% thereafter, up to $1m,
4% for amount above $1m.
If the property is a residential property, there will be an Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD) of 5% on the property price (or valuation, whichever is higher).
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305 . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More
1) A SPR is subject to 5% ABSD (Additional Buyer Stamp Duty) for the 1st residential property in Singapore on top of the normal buyer stamp duty of ~3% for property value equals or less than S$1M, and ~4% for property value more than S$1M.
2) The financial assistance you could leverage is from the private banks up to 75% LTV (Loan-To-Value).
3) Down payment of 25% of which 5% must be in cash, 20% can be cash and/or CPF.
4) Your loan amount shall depend on the TDSR assessment; i.e. 60% of your gross salary for the monthly mortgage. You can easily get a banker to do an assessment for you.
5) Note that ABSD does not count any overseas property you owned.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More