2 Answers

Catherine PANG
Ken Tan

If you have already still holding on to a HDB and have completed the minimum occupation period, you can get another condo for investment purpose.


Ken Tan
Huttons Asia Ltd

MORE enquiries?

Check me out at my website ==> www.96461490.com
give me a call at 96461490
or drop me an email: ken_tankw@yahoo.com.sg Read More