1 Answer

Jamie Goh

You may or may not be able to do it, it all depent on your MOP and when you have taken procession of your current HDB.

You may call me up to discuss futher. I can also help you secure a rental Pte Apt and Rent out your HDB if all goes well.

Gavin Oh
HP: 96421668
Savills Residential Pte Ltd
Savills Unit Head
CEA Reg No. R030898Z

Email: gavin.savills@gmail.com Read More