2 Answers

Rachel ng
Hi Jun,

you can buy a private property (condo or landed) after 5 years MOP for your HDB. However, you cannot buy new/resale HDB and new EC. If you wish to buy either of these 3, you have to sell away your current HDB.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Rachel Ng
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
CEA Reg. R043970I
83391787/ 97703959
www.rachelng.myweb.sg Read More


J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi Jun,

If you want to keep your existing HDB, you can only buy Private Condo or Resale EC.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion. Alternatively, we can also meet up to discuss at your convenient time and place.

Thank you & Best Regards
HP: 9639 0350
ERA Senior Marketing Director
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg Read More