3 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Kok,

You may use this principle approval and start sourcing for rental.

If you need any assistance, you may wish to give me a call.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg
Soh Huan Yao (Stanley)

Yes you can use the letter.

Call me with regards to your prefer area and budget.

Stanley soh
Email: stanley.sohhy@gmail.com
Aaron Ho
Hi Kok,

Yes, you may use the IPA letter as a documentation, till you have collected the actual pass( usually abt 2weeks).
Should you need any assistance in finding an apartment,please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Aaron ho
Mobile: +65 9637 7855
Email: aaronho@orangetee.com

OrangeTee.com Pte Ltd
CEA Reg No. R012671G