1 Answer

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Coco,

If you have fulfill the minimum occupation period of 5 years of your HDB, you will be able to purchase a private property and keep the flat.

In addition, if you have no outstanding housing loan, you will be able to loan up to 80% of the private housing purchase.

I will love to assist you in your private purchase. Feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
ECG Property
M: (+65) 9111 5171
E: yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More