1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You can do so by requesting for documentary proof of the flat’s ownership.

If you are renting the whole flat, you an ask the flat owner to show you the printout of HDB’s confirmation of his eligibility to rent out the flat. Flat owners may print the confirmation of their eligibility to rent out the flat from My HDBPage

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More