2 Answers

askguru expert
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

If it's strata-titled, you can easily get the strata area of the unit. If it's a land title, you may wish to engage a surveyor to have the exact built-up measurements.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More