3 Answers

Zane Chew
Hi jasminder kaur,
You can purchase condo with is foreigner eligiblity. u only can get loan from bank. i can recomand banker for you. please contact me for more further detail info. thanks!!

Zane chew
mobile: 9477 8866
Brandon Aw ERA
Hi Jasminder,

Of course u still can buy a condominium/apartment in Singapore.

You can only get a bank loan and of course will determine on your current financial status, employment and credit bureau before granting a loan amount.

Perhaps i can intro my banker friends to you for a non-obligatory discussion with yourself?

Let me know.

Brandon - ERA Marketing Director
HP: 8233 23 23
Email: aw.brandon@gmail.com
Asokan Richard
Hi Jasminder Kaur,
You should able to get a bank loan,and subject to approval based on ur financial status, do drop me a mail or sms. cheers