1) Check on the loan amount (IPA) that you can get from the bank.
- I can get my mobile banker to assist you on this.
2) Please do note that there is an Additional Buyer Stamp Duty of 10% for foreigner.
- which mean the stamp duty that you need to pay is 13%.
Feel free to contact me for further queries.
ERA Read More
You have to take note of the Additional Buyer's stamp duty of 10% on top of the usual 3% buyer's stamp duty.
You need to know more about financing a property here in Singapore. 20% downpayment is needed (5% cash 15% CPF) shortfall in CPF will be in cash (provided you have CPF in singapore)
Purchase procedures will be:
1) 1% option fee
2) settle bank loan and fix law firm during option period
3) pay 4% deposit plus buyer's stamp duty on exercise date
legal fees is about $2800+GST (normally subsidised by banks)
If you need any assistance in financing, I am more than willing to introduce some capable and hardworking bankers.
I will love to assist you with your property purchase!
Looking forward to hear from you soon!
M: (+65) 9111 5171
E: email@example.com Read More
Interested to know where are the areas that you should not invest in?
Feel free to contact me!
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More