Thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.
Some factors to consider when buying a condo unit include location, access to public transportation such as bus stops and MRT stations, as well as proximity to amenities like supermarkets, schools and shopping malls.
PropertyGuru has an extensive database of condo listings. You can search by location and find out more about the nearby amenities. For more information, go to:
Hope this answers your question.
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Firstly, my question would be for sale or investment? Secondly, what would be your optimum budget? Thirdly, where exactly are you looking at? The questions fo on and on.
The more you let your selected agent know, the best we can advise you. BECAUSE, there is a solution for every need and buyers' needs vary. Some want for own stay, Some for investment but want only new ones. Some one enblocable old ones... and the list goes on.
Please contact me to find out how best to buy a condo based on your NEEDS.
Huttons Asia P. L.
www.goodpropertiesguide.com Read More
Do you meant you are looking to purchase an unit? For own stay or investment?
Most important I guess will be affordability. Always buy within your means.
With a budget in mind, then you can zoom into other factors like:
1) preferred location
2) Number of bedrooms
4) Floor level
6) Tenure etc.
Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry. May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner
Do follow me on:
To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.
You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More
Do let me know if you are in need of any advice, I can run though all these with you. Feel free to contact us using the details below.
Jeremiah Chua 蔡岗霖
Senior Associate Marketing Director
PropNex Ambassador 2021
CEA Reg: R046635F
Contact or whatspp me below:
Do follow and read more on me:
Tiktok: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeJgPasc/ Read More
1. Are you looking for own stay or investment?
2. Do you plan to take loan for your purchase?
If yes, Before shortlisting project/unit, I will suggest to check your in principal approval of your loan from banker. I can connect you with reputable banker for this, free of charge and no obligation.
3. Based on $1 mill, and assuming loan is 75%
5% Cash = $50,000
20% Cash/CPF = $200,000
BSD (Cash/CPF) = $24,600
ABSD (Cash/CPF) = might apply
Legal fee = $2,500 (estimated)
Please contact me at (65) 96608508 and I can share you the breakdown for this calculation including timeline.
4. How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
1) I think you are referring that you intend to buy a property for investment.
2) I believed you heard a lot of people telling you to best at the lowest in order to maximize your gain.
3) This is not wrong but you have to know what you are buying.
4) If you are buying a potato, how much appreciation you can expect to gain?
5) You have to buy a gem in order to maximize your capital investment.
6) Buying property is always about location, location, and location.
7) Do market research on the nearby rental rate and figure out what is the rental yield these landlords are gaining per year.
8) You just have to ask yourself if you are buying for your own stay, what is the type you wish to have, where is best to suit your lifestyle, etc. This could help in your unit selection.
9) You also have to know what is the current market rate for various location, so as to know which area best suit your budget.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More