2 Answers

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

Yes, you will be able to purchase another resale flat with your Mother under Public Scheme. You may also be able to apply for HLE if you meet the eligibility conditions. Whether or not you qualify for Grants will be dependent on few factors.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More

1) Yes, you can form a family nucleus with your mum (divorced) under the public scheme provided you and your mum are SC and/or SPR. Do note your parents cannot activate any selling process until they received a final court order.
(a) You are able to apply for HLE if your household income is less than $14k.
(b) Unfortunately for your case, you won't be eligible for any grant. The current grants are mainly eligible for couples and single above 35years old.

3) You must be an SC above 21 years old in order to be eligible for an HLE.
There is no mention under HDB loan eligibility that a person under DMP is not eligible for an HDB loan.

4) There is this clause that might be relevant for your case:
Prior consent must be obtained from the Official Assignee (OA) or the private trustee if you are applying to buy an HDB flat that is bigger than a 5-room flat or a 3Gen-flat. From 1 February 2016 onwards, prior consent is also required to buy any flat type with a net purchase price of $500,000 or above, after taking into account any HDB subsidies or levy.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More