Thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.
You will need to look at your finances and see if there are any budget restraints. Condos are more expensive than HDB flats but have shared facilities like swimming pools and 24-hour security. HDB flats are more affordable, but are often considered less prestigious than private property.
Hope this answers your question.
Team PropertyGuru Read More
A lot depends on your finances and what your future plans are. Why do I say that? HDB units are not cheap any more. We have many million dollar transactions for HDB currently. For your info, you can buy 3 bed condos for less than one million in many places. So, what is a good deal?
To find out more....I can advise you on what suits your needs. Do contact me.
Huttons Asia P. L.
www.goodpropertiesguide.com Read More
Perhaps let me run you through my team system to give you a clear direction what you should be getting.
But having said that, first we have to sort out the budget first. If you arent able to get a condo in your preferred location then we will have to head back to HDB option.
Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry. May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner
Do follow me on:
To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.
You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More
Buying a HDB or Condo both have pros and cons, dun mind to contact me at 98589530 to discuss more?
9858 9530 Read More
I know its not easy to make the decision and most important is what you want to achieve end of the day. I had shared the differences through Facebook Live and would like you to benefit too. Kindly drop me a text at 91081036 Jane Kang Propnex R049093A. Thanks and hear from you soon. Read More
Do let me know if you are in need of any advice, feel free to contact us using the details below.
Jeremiah Chua 蔡岗霖
Senior Associate Marketing Director
PropNex Ambassador 2021
CEA Reg: R046635F
Contact or whatspp me below:
Do follow and read more on me:
Tiktok: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeJgPasc/ Read More
Mark, your RIGHT choice
Propnex Read More
I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
1) This is a good question especially for people who could afford both.
2) The main difference between the rich and the poor is the rich will see which option can assist them to grow their asset.
3) Most people in Singapore are science trained thus could not understand the principle of economy and always use physics to explain the market trend.
4) Those who can understand will look into how to best use their money to work for them rather than working hard for it.
5) At the minimum will choose the option that could help them to at least to hedge the inflation best if could provide capital appreciation.
6) HDB flat is an economic accommodation provided by the government thus also control by the government on the appreciation rate. This was the main reason why only they allowed HDB appointed valuer in the valuation process.
7) Private condo is open to free-market therefore gov doesn't want to control too much and let the market works on its own. They are just there to ensure it won't create a bubble by implementing cooling measures as and when it is needed.
8) This was the main reason that the private condo had appreciated 3 times higher than the HDB flat for the past 15 yrs.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More
I will be glad to assist
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More