1 Answer

Peng Robert
Hi Ms Li,

Yes it is possible, you can consider north or east part, Northoaks for example.

Welcome to contact me if you need further assistance. Free of charge for the agent work. Thanks.

Robert Peng 9800 1968
CEA reg No.: R042525J
Huttons Relationship Group Read More